Sunday, February 8, 2009

What's this about

Hi there,

Last sunday God gave me a vision of a forum for sharing his amazing works and things he is doing in our lives. God Working Blog.

This last summer Chad and I experienced God in amazing ways and have seen his faithfulness first hand. My heart is overwhelmed with how good God is and how he knows all the details all the time. I wanted to share with all of you what God has done and what he is doing daily. Then God said its not just about you MO. "I work in alot of peoples lives." This space has been created with the intention of sharing Gods amazing works , and what you have learned in that process. This forum will be a way for us to encourage eachother, share and learn. When you feel that your day is low and need to be reminded of what God is doing, log on and read. Add your stories, and let us know what God is teaching you. Your testimony could save someone else a lot of greif or mis steps.

I am so excited to see this grow, my prayer is that you are blessed and encouraged!
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment