Wow, God is good and I am a sinner. How undeserving am I to have a woman who is so in love with Jesus and 3 beautiful children? I deserve nothing. An yet, My Gracious King has allowed me the chance to have a family, a true love, 3 little people that resemble me and my actions(scary), and the desire to chase Him, my Maker. When i'm in fear I turn my eyes to Him and He answers. When I am lost He lights the path, when I doubt, he reveals himself to me. When I turn my back on Him because everything is going my way at that time, He pokes me in the heart and says"I am still with you". When I deny Him, he turns the other cheek and still holds my hand. My Abba Father, Daddy, Lord & Savior is always with me. When I am weary, He supplies more strength than I need, when I'm am scared He gives me intestinal fortitude to rush against the fear and squash it.
I am a sinner and God stands by me. As I age I love Him more and more. I've wasted so many years away from My Deliverer. I desire to be close to Him for the rest of my days, however many they will be.
Thank you Brianna for encouraging me and standing by me when I was a ding dong for so many years. Your trust in God is what kept you sane enough to stay next to me. Thank you for your support, dedication, and undying love. I love you more than I can describe in words. I am thankful, happy, excited, motivated, and in love with you. I thank God for giving us hearts toward one another. I thank God for the day we met on the dock, you 14 and me 21(scary). I'll never forget those days, God spoke to me the second I saw you. He told me that you were the one. And you always have been the one ever since. Nothing can change that because God made it that way. I thank God for your desire to cling to Him and be the Godly woman you are. I'm thankful that you love our children so much and when your exhausted you still help mother them until late night hours. I'm thankful that you are beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, amazing, mistifying, exotic, gentle, true, youthful , exhuberant, encouraging, fit, and my wife. We've been married 12 years and it's taken many of those years to grow what we have today. Imagine this: Look at what God has equipped us with these past few years, imagine how incredible our marriage is gonna be in 12 more years, WOW, if are bodies are stuck together I won't be surprised. How do you get so close to another human being? How do we fall so madly inlove with one another any more than we are now? I'm excited to see because I know we'll experience that.
Thank you for being you Brianna Hosch.
Hoschy
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment